Spain court considers Repsol lawsuit against Chevron: source
MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish court has agreed to consider a lawsuit by Repsol (REP.MC) against U.S.-based Chevron Corp (CVX.N) over its cooperation agreement with Argentina's YPF (YPFD.BA), a source with knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
Repsol had threatened legal action against companies that invest in YPF after Argentina seized control of the Spanish firm's majority stake in the energy company in April.
(Reporting By Carlos Ruano, writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah Morris)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds