Spain court considers Repsol lawsuit against Chevron: source
MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish court has agreed to consider a lawsuit by Repsol (REP.MC) against U.S.-based Chevron Corp (CVX.N) over its cooperation agreement with Argentina's YPF (YPFD.BA), a source with knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
Repsol had threatened legal action against companies that invest in YPF after Argentina seized control of the Spanish firm's majority stake in the energy company in April.
(Reporting By Carlos Ruano, writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah Morris)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote