Spain court considers Repsol lawsuit against Chevron: source
MADRID (Reuters) - A Spanish court has agreed to consider a lawsuit by Repsol (REP.MC) against U.S.-based Chevron Corp (CVX.N) over its cooperation agreement with Argentina's YPF (YPFD.BA), a source with knowledge of the matter said on Monday.
Repsol had threatened legal action against companies that invest in YPF after Argentina seized control of the Spanish firm's majority stake in the energy company in April.
(Reporting By Carlos Ruano, writing by Tracy Rucinski, editing by Sarah Morris)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |