US LNG exports study conducted by NERA Economic Consulting-sources
WASHINGTON Nov 19 (Reuters) - The highly anticipated report laying out the economic consequences of exporting U.S. natural gas is being carried out by NERA Economic Consulting, industry sources said.
The Energy Department has not revealed the identity of the contractor it hired to conduct an analysis of liquefied natural gas exports.
The NERA Economic Consulting website says the company has "pioneered in developing approaches for introducing competition in segments such as power generation and gas supply."
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |