BRIEF-Vitec says trading in line with our expectations
LONDON Nov 19 (Reuters) - Vitec Group PLC : * Trading since the half year results has been in line with our expectations * Macroeconomic environment has become more challenging and we are controlling
our costs accordingly * Board's view for the full year remains unchanged
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |