Aegon names new CFO
AMSTERDAM Nov 20 (Reuters) - Dutch insurer Aegon on Tuesday named a new chief financial officer to take over when the current CFO's term expires next year.
Darryl Button, a 43-year-old Canadian who is head of Aegon's corporate financial centre, will replace Jan Nooitgedagt, Aegon said in a statement. (Reporting by Gilbert Kreijger; Editing by Helen Massy-Beresford)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea