New Issue - Airgas sells $250 mln in notes
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Airgas Inc on Monday sold $250 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AIRGAS AMT $250 MLN COUPON 2.9 PCT MATURITY 11/15/2022 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.889 FIRST PAY 05/15/2013 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 2.913 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/26/2012 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 130 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 20 BPS
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image