Alon USA Partners prices IPO below expected range-market source
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Alon USA Energy Inc's limited partnership unit Alon USA Partners LP priced its initial public offering of 10 million units at $16 each, according to a market source.
The price per unit is significantly below the partnership unit's expected price range of $19 to $21 apiece.
The Dallas-based company had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in August to raise up to $230 million in an initial public offering.
Alon USA Partners was formed in the same month to own and operate its parent's refining and petroleum marketing business in south central and southwestern regions of the United States.
Goldman Sachs & Co, Credit Suisse and Citigroup are acting as lead underwriters for the offering.
Alon USA Partners units are expected to begin trading on Tuesday on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ALDW."
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash