Insurer Aviva names AIA ex-boss Wilson as new CEO
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - Aviva, Britain's second-biggest insurer, on Tuesday named Mark Wilson, the former head of Asian rival AIA, as its new chief executive.
Wilson will take over the top job at Aviva on January 1, the insurer said in a statement. He succeeds Andrew Moss, who quit in May amid shareholder discontent over the company's weak share price performance.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |