Insurer Aviva names AIA ex-boss Wilson as new CEO
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - Aviva, Britain's second-biggest insurer, on Tuesday named Mark Wilson, the former head of Asian rival AIA, as its new chief executive.
Wilson will take over the top job at Aviva on January 1, the insurer said in a statement. He succeeds Andrew Moss, who quit in May amid shareholder discontent over the company's weak share price performance.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |