BRIEF-Carrefour shares rise after sale of Carrefour Indonesia stake
PARIS Nov 20 (Reuters) - Carrefour SA : * Shares open up 1.19 percent after sale of 60 percent stake in Carrefour
Indonesia to local partner CT corp
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |