BRIEF-Carrefour shares rise after sale of Carrefour Indonesia stake
PARIS Nov 20 (Reuters) - Carrefour SA : * Shares open up 1.19 percent after sale of 60 percent stake in Carrefour
Indonesia to local partner CT corp
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine