Carl Icahn raises stake in Chesapeake Energy
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn, one of the largest shareholders in natural gas producer Chesapeake Energy Corp, has raised his stake in the embattled company to 8.9 percent, a regulatory filing shows.
Icahn earlier reported a 7.56 percent stake in the company.
Along with investor Mason Hawkins, Icahn controls the company's nine-member board of directors.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image