Chile Cencosud shareholders OK $1.5 bln capital increase
SANTIAGO Nov 20 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud's shareholders on Tuesday approved a $1.5 billion capital increase destined for the purchase of French retailer Carrefour's Colombian assets.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter