Chile retailer Cencosud's net profit jumps 24.3 percent
SANTIAGO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Financial results for Chilean retailer Cencosud for the third quarter, as released on Tuesday (in billions of pesos unless otherwise stated). July-Sept 2012 July-Sept 2011 Net profit 66.499 53.512 Revenue 2,201.736 1,863.268 EPS (pesos) 28.6 23.6
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales