S&P revises Lower Colorado River Auth outlook to negative
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Monday said it revised its rating outlook on the Texas Lower Colorado River Authority and its obligated affiliate, the Lower Colorado Authority River Transmission Services Corp, to negative from stable.
The outlook revision affects about $2.93 billion of debt and reflects the authority's loss of some customers, the rating agency said in a statement.
The negative outlook also reflects the "possibility that LCRA could find it more difficult to maintain its financial margins and preserve cash at levels that had previously supported the rating."
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |