- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Congo's Kabila on way to conflict-mediator Uganda - state TV
DAKAR Nov 20 (Reuters) - Congo's President Joseph Kabila is on his way to Uganda, the mediator in Congo's conflict with eastern rebels, Congolese state television said on Tuesday.
It said Kabila had left for Kampala shortly after making a broadcast expressing solidarity with the Congolese people.
Rebels, widely believed to be backed by Rwanda, on Tuesday claimed control of Democratic Republic of Congo's eastern city of Goma.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this