Credit Suisse says Asia-Pacific CEO Abbasi to leave firm
HONG KONG Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Asia-Pacific CEO Osama Abbasi will leave the firm as part of a reorganisation that eliminated his role, the bank said in a statement on Tuesday.
Abbasi's counterpart from the Europe, Middle East and Africa division, Fawzi Kyriakos-Saad, is also leaving the firm as part of the restructuring, the bank said.
Abbasi was previously head of the equity department in Asia-Pacific.
(Reporting By Lawrence White; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor