BRIEF-Credit Suisse shares fall after restructuring
ZURICH Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG : * Shares fall 2.4 percent after the bank announced the reorganisation of its asset management unit.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years