BRIEF-Credit Suisse shares fall after restructuring
ZURICH Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG : * Shares fall 2.4 percent after the bank announced the reorganisation of its asset management unit.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl