BRIEF-Credit Suisse shares fall after restructuring
ZURICH Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG : * Shares fall 2.4 percent after the bank announced the reorganisation of its asset management unit.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |