BRIEF-Credit Suisse shares fall after restructuring
ZURICH Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG : * Shares fall 2.4 percent after the bank announced the reorganisation of its asset management unit.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study