BRIEF-Credit Suisse sued over alleged fraudulent sale of mortgage securities
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Credit Suisse Group AG : * Ny attorney general says sues Credit Suisse Group AG over alleged
fraudulent sale of mortgage securities * Ny ag schneiderman says Credit Suisse deceived investors about residential
mortgage-backed securities it sold prior to 2008 * Schneiderman says rmbs sponsored and underwritten by Credit Suisse in 2006
and 2007 have had about $11.2 billion losses * Schneiderman says seeks investor damages to recoup losses * Schneiderman says filed lawsuit under New York state's martin act, under
auspices of residential mortgage-backed securities working group
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |