France finmin says fundamentals solid after downgrade
PARIS Nov 20 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Tuesday that Moody's move to strip France of its prized triple-A rating did not put into question the country's economic fundamentals.
Moscovici, who also pledged that the government would pursue previously promised reforms, added that he disagreed with the ratings agency's comments on the French banking sector.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas reviewing potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border