France finmin says fundamentals solid after downgrade
PARIS Nov 20 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Tuesday that Moody's move to strip France of its prized triple-A rating did not put into question the country's economic fundamentals.
Moscovici, who also pledged that the government would pursue previously promised reforms, added that he disagreed with the ratings agency's comments on the French banking sector.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command