France finmin says fundamentals solid after downgrade
PARIS Nov 20 (Reuters) - French Finance Minister Pierre Moscovici said on Tuesday that Moody's move to strip France of its prized triple-A rating did not put into question the country's economic fundamentals.
Moscovici, who also pledged that the government would pursue previously promised reforms, added that he disagreed with the ratings agency's comments on the French banking sector.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade