Freddie Mac launches $5.5 bln 5-year reference notes
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Tuesday it launched $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes due Jan. 12, 2018, to be priced later on Tuesday.
Settlement is Nov. 21.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |