Freddie Mac launches $5.5 bln 5-year reference notes
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Tuesday it launched $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes due Jan. 12, 2018, to be priced later on Tuesday.
Settlement is Nov. 21.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’