Freddie Mac launches $5.5 bln 5-year reference notes
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Tuesday it launched $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes due Jan. 12, 2018, to be priced later on Tuesday.
Settlement is Nov. 21.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting