Freddie Mac launches $5.5 bln 5-year reference notes
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said on Tuesday it launched $5.5 billion of new five-year reference notes due Jan. 12, 2018, to be priced later on Tuesday.
Settlement is Nov. 21.
The joint lead managers on the sale are Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |