RESEARCH ALERT-DS starts Given Imaging as "outperform"
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - DS Brokerage on Tuesday initiated coverage of Given Imaging with an "outperform" recommendation, saying the Israeli camera-in-a-pill maker might be an acquisition target.
DS in a report set a price target of $20.50 for shares of Given Imaging, which closed at $18.53 on Monday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |