RESEARCH ALERT-DS starts Given Imaging as "outperform"
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - DS Brokerage on Tuesday initiated coverage of Given Imaging with an "outperform" recommendation, saying the Israeli camera-in-a-pill maker might be an acquisition target.
DS in a report set a price target of $20.50 for shares of Given Imaging, which closed at $18.53 on Monday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Steven Scheer)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |