Green Mountain appoints Coke executive as CEO
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc appointed Brian Kelley as chief executive, replacing Lawrence Blanford who had led the company since 2007.
Kelley, whose appointment is effective Dec. 3, joins from Coca-Cola Co where he had been expected to take over as president of Coca-Cola's North American refreshment business.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official