Green Mountain appoints Coke executive as CEO
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc appointed Brian Kelley as chief executive, replacing Lawrence Blanford who had led the company since 2007.
Kelley, whose appointment is effective Dec. 3, joins from Coca-Cola Co where he had been expected to take over as president of Coca-Cola's North American refreshment business.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East