Green Mountain appoints Coke executive as CEO
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc appointed Brian Kelley as chief executive, replacing Lawrence Blanford who had led the company since 2007.
Kelley, whose appointment is effective Dec. 3, joins from Coca-Cola Co where he had been expected to take over as president of Coca-Cola's North American refreshment business.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls