Anadarko to Present at Global Energy Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Nov 20 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today announced that Vice President of Investor Relations and Communications John Colglazier will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Energy Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, at 9:30 a.m. CST in Houston. A link to the webcast presentation will be available at www.anadarko.com. The replay and slide presentation also will be available on the company's website for approximately 30 days following the event. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contacts Investors: John Colglazier firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.2306 Wayne Rodrigs email@example.com 832.636.2305 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |