New Issue- GECC prices 800 mln NOK 2018 bond
November 20(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Tuesday.
Borrower General Electric Capital Corporation
Issue Amount 800 million Norwegian crown
Maturity Date February 28, 2018
Coupon 3.0 pct
Reoffer price 99.64
Spread 50 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps
Payment Date November 28, 2012
Lead Manager(s) ANZ Banking Group Ltd & Deutsche Bank AG
Ratings A1 (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 10
Governing Law New York
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote