TEXT-Fitch affirms additional EMEA TMT ratings
Nov 20 - Following its review of 66 EMEA TMT companies on 14 September 2012, Fitch Ratings has affirmed additional ratings of entities and instruments related to Sistema Joint Stock Financial Corp., as follows:
Sistema Joint Stock Financial Corporation.
Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR): affirmed at 'BB-', Outlook Stable
Long-Term local currency IDR: affirmed at 'BB-, Outlook Stable
National Long-Term Rating: affirmed at 'A+(rus)', Outlook Stable
Senior Unsecured Debt: affirmed at 'BB-' and 'A+(rus)
Sistema Capital S.A.
Senior Unsecured Debt Guaranteed by Sistema Joint Stock Financial Corporation: affirmed at 'BB-'
Sistema International Funding S.A.
Loan Participation Notes Guaranteed by Sistema Joint Stock Financial Corporation: Affirmed at'BB-'.
The original list of rating actions is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking on the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Quarterly Review TMT
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin