Interpublic sells remaining stake in Facebook
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group of Companies said it sold its remaining investment in Facebook Inc for $95 million in cash.
Interpublic said it expects to record a pre-tax gain of $94 million.
"We decided to sell our remaining shares in Facebook as our investment was no longer strategic in nature," Chief Executive Michael Roth said in a statement.
Interpublic also authorized an increase in its existing share repurchase program from $300 million to $400 million.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT