Interpublic sells remaining stake in Facebook
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group of Companies said it sold its remaining investment in Facebook Inc for $95 million in cash.
Interpublic said it expects to record a pre-tax gain of $94 million.
"We decided to sell our remaining shares in Facebook as our investment was no longer strategic in nature," Chief Executive Michael Roth said in a statement.
Interpublic also authorized an increase in its existing share repurchase program from $300 million to $400 million.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs