Attacker stabs guard at U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv -police
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - A man stabbed a security guard on Tuesday at the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv and was apprehended by police, a police spokesman said.
The spokesman said the guard opened fire during the attack. Israel Radio said the attacker was wounded. He was armed with a knife and an axe, police said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown