Attacker stabs guard at U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv -police
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - A man stabbed a security guard on Tuesday at the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv and was apprehended by police, a police spokesman said.
The spokesman said the guard opened fire during the attack. Israel Radio said the attacker was wounded. He was armed with a knife and an axe, police said.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |