Lululemon settles patent suit
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Canada yogawear retailer Lululemon Athletica Inc said on Tuesday it had settled its patent suit against PVH Corp's Calvin Klein and G-III Apparel Group.
The company said the terms of the settlement agreement are confidential.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |