Bank of Canada buys back C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$1 billion (C$1 billion) of two bonds in cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 4.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement