Bank of Canada buys back C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$1 billion (C$1 billion) of two bonds in cash management bond repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on Dec. 4.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia