CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower, led by materials
TORONTO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Tuesday, led by the materials sector, as a Moody's downgrade of France's credit rating weighed on investor sentiment. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 14.25 points, or 0.12 percent, at 12,026.15 shortly after the open.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image