Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln 15-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2 billion ($2.01 billion) of 15-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 21.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |