Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln 15-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2 billion ($2.01 billion) of 15-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 21.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'