Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln 15-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2 billion ($2.01 billion) of 15-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 21.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |