Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln 15-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2 billion ($2.01 billion) of 15-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 21.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |