Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln 15-day T-bills
TORONTO Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to sell C$2 billion ($2.01 billion) of 15-day treasury bills in a cash management auction on Nov. 21.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |