European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to slightly lower open on Tuesday, pausing after the biggest daily gain in 10 weeks, with a downgrade of France's credit rating capping sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were all 0.3 percent lower.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |