European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to slightly lower open on Tuesday, pausing after the biggest daily gain in 10 weeks, with a downgrade of France's credit rating capping sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were all 0.3 percent lower.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video