European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to slightly lower open on Tuesday, pausing after the biggest daily gain in 10 weeks, with a downgrade of France's credit rating capping sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were all 0.3 percent lower.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |