European stock index futures signal lower start
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to slightly lower open on Tuesday, pausing after the biggest daily gain in 10 weeks, with a downgrade of France's credit rating capping sentiment.
At 0702 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were all 0.3 percent lower.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China as Asia trip begins |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- UPDATE 4-Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry