Dollar extends gains vs yen to highest since late April
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen on Tuesday to hit its highest level since late April.
The dollar rose as high as 81.66 yen and last traded at 81.62, up 0.3 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter