Dollar extends gains vs yen to highest since late April
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen on Tuesday to hit its highest level since late April.
The dollar rose as high as 81.66 yen and last traded at 81.62, up 0.3 percent on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |