Euro steady ahead of euro zone ministers meeting, trades flat
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The euro held steady versus the dollar on Tuesday as investors awaited a meeting of euro zone finance ministers that is likely to result in an approval of the next tranche of loans for Greece to help pay off its debt.
It is unlikely, however, to be disbursed before next month and a deal on Greece's debt reduction may need further talks.
The euro last traded at $1.2814, flat on the day, according to Reuters data.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials