Euro rises to near 4-week high versus yen
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a near four-week high against the yen on Tuesday, helped by cautious optimism euro zone finance ministers will agree to release delayed funds to debt-ridden Greece.
The single currency rose to 104.37 yen, its highest level since Oct. 25.
Market players said the yen was vulnerable to mounting political calls for more monetary easing, even though the Bank of Japan kept policy on hold at its latest meeting.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report