Euro rises to near 4-week high versus yen
LONDON Nov 20 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a near four-week high against the yen on Tuesday, helped by cautious optimism euro zone finance ministers will agree to release delayed funds to debt-ridden Greece.
The single currency rose to 104.37 yen, its highest level since Oct. 25.
Market players said the yen was vulnerable to mounting political calls for more monetary easing, even though the Bank of Japan kept policy on hold at its latest meeting.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |