US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500, Nasdaq turn up; Dow trims loss
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq turned slightly higher while the Dow trimmed losses in late morning trading on Tuesday, helped by gains in financial and consumer discretionary shares.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 11.56 points, or 0.09 percent, at 12,784.40. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.89 point, or 0.06 percent, at 1,387.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 1.27 points, or 0.04 percent, at 2,917.34.
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials