US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500, Nasdaq turn up; Dow trims loss
NEW YORK Nov 20 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and Nasdaq turned slightly higher while the Dow trimmed losses in late morning trading on Tuesday, helped by gains in financial and consumer discretionary shares.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 11.56 points, or 0.09 percent, at 12,784.40. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 0.89 point, or 0.06 percent, at 1,387.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 1.27 points, or 0.04 percent, at 2,917.34.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |