Gaza truce deal not finalised -Israeli govt spokesman
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - A ceasefire deal with Gaza militants has not been finalised and the "ball is still in play", Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told CNN on Tuesday.
"Until you're there, you're not there," he said.
Shortly before, an Hamas official said a deal had been reached during talks brokered by Egypt, adding that the ceasefire would come into effect at midnight (2200 GMT).
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge