Gaza truce deal not finalised -Israeli govt spokesman
JERUSALEM Nov 20 (Reuters) - A ceasefire deal with Gaza militants has not been finalised and the "ball is still in play", Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told CNN on Tuesday.
"Until you're there, you're not there," he said.
Shortly before, an Hamas official said a deal had been reached during talks brokered by Egypt, adding that the ceasefire would come into effect at midnight (2200 GMT).
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |