Clinton headed for Mideast for Gaza crisis talks
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton left an Asia summit on Tuesday headed for Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, opening a round of talks with Middle East leaders on the Gaza crisis, a senior administration official said.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports