Clinton headed for Mideast for Gaza crisis talks
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton left an Asia summit on Tuesday headed for Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, opening a round of talks with Middle East leaders on the Gaza crisis, a senior administration official said.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- California school bus crash injures driver, 11 children
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |