Clinton headed for Mideast for Gaza crisis talks
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton left an Asia summit on Tuesday headed for Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, opening a round of talks with Middle East leaders on the Gaza crisis, a senior administration official said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.