Clinton headed for Mideast for Gaza crisis talks
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton left an Asia summit on Tuesday headed for Israel to meet Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, opening a round of talks with Middle East leaders on the Gaza crisis, a senior administration official said.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets