White House: Hamas must end rocket fire, Egypt can help crisis
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - The White House said on Tuesday that Hamas must end rocket attacks into Israel and that Egypt can be a partner in helping to resolve the conflict in Gaza.
White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes made the comments during a briefing in Cambodia.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted