White House: Hamas must end rocket fire, Egypt can help crisis
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - The White House said on Tuesday that Hamas must end rocket attacks into Israel and that Egypt can be a partner in helping to resolve the conflict in Gaza.
White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes made the comments during a briefing in Cambodia.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video