White House: Hamas must end rocket fire, Egypt can help crisis
PHNOM PENH Nov 20 (Reuters) - The White House said on Tuesday that Hamas must end rocket attacks into Israel and that Egypt can be a partner in helping to resolve the conflict in Gaza.
White House deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes made the comments during a briefing in Cambodia.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |