Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency traded stable, bidding 2.598 per dollar.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA