Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency traded stable, bidding 2.598 per dollar.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source