Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency traded stable, bidding 2.598 per dollar.
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold