Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Tuesday as the sol currency traded stable, bidding 2.598 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter