Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.599 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner