Peru's central bank buys $20 million, sol ends weaker
LIMA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $20 million in the local spot market on Tuesday and the sol currency finished bidding 0.04 percent weaker at 2.599 per dollar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat