Greek PM to visit Qatar next week -embassy
DOHA Nov 20 (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras will visit the wealthy Gulf state of Qatar next week, a Greek embassy spokesman in Doha said on Tuesday.
The spokesman said Samaras would meet with Qatar's emir and prime minister, and that investment in Greece would be discussed during the visit. He did not give details.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- All eyes on Thai military as protest leader calls for meeting to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon