Moody's says more Michigan school district downgrades possible
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday said its credit ratings outlook remains negative for Michigan school districts, which still face unprecedented fiscal stress and enrollment declines.
"Given the limited ability of some districts to close funding gaps, additional rating downgrades are possible," the Wall Street credit ratings group said in a new report.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip