Moody's says more Michigan school district downgrades possible
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday said its credit ratings outlook remains negative for Michigan school districts, which still face unprecedented fiscal stress and enrollment declines.
"Given the limited ability of some districts to close funding gaps, additional rating downgrades are possible," the Wall Street credit ratings group said in a new report.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data