Moody's says more Michigan school district downgrades possible
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Tuesday said its credit ratings outlook remains negative for Michigan school districts, which still face unprecedented fiscal stress and enrollment declines.
"Given the limited ability of some districts to close funding gaps, additional rating downgrades are possible," the Wall Street credit ratings group said in a new report.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image