Russia's Phosagro recommends 25 roubles/share in 9-mo dividend
MOSCOW Nov 20 (Reuters) - Russian fertiliser group Phosagro said on Tuesday it was recommending a nine-month dividend payout of 25 roubles per share.
The company announced earlier in November that its nine-month net income rose 20 percent year-on-year to 19.1 billion roubles ($607.41 million).
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |