SkyD: ownership change wouldn't affect losses carried forward
FRANKFURT Nov 20 (Reuters) - Sky Deutschland said on Tuesday it could still carry forward its losses if its shareholder structure changed, citing financial authorities.
This would mean that Sky Deutschland could still use the 2.3 billion in losses carried forward it had as of Sept. 30 if its main shareholder, Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, raised its stake above 50 percent.
News Corp currently holds 45.36 percent of Sky Deutschland shares, according to Thomson Reuters data.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter