SkyD: ownership change wouldn't affect losses carried forward
FRANKFURT Nov 20 (Reuters) - Sky Deutschland said on Tuesday it could still carry forward its losses if its shareholder structure changed, citing financial authorities.
This would mean that Sky Deutschland could still use the 2.3 billion in losses carried forward it had as of Sept. 30 if its main shareholder, Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, raised its stake above 50 percent.
News Corp currently holds 45.36 percent of Sky Deutschland shares, according to Thomson Reuters data.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |