Spanish bank recapitalisation seen complete mid-2013 - Linde
MADRID Nov 20 (Reuters) - The recapitalisation of Spain's banking system should be mostly completed by the middle of next year, Bank of Spain governor Luis Maria Linde said on Tuesday.
He said the success of the bad bank depended on the pace of recovery of the economy.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT