Spanish bank recapitalisation seen complete mid-2013 - Linde
MADRID Nov 20 (Reuters) - The recapitalisation of Spain's banking system should be mostly completed by the middle of next year, Bank of Spain governor Luis Maria Linde said on Tuesday.
He said the success of the bad bank depended on the pace of recovery of the economy.
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |