Spanish bank recapitalisation seen complete mid-2013 - Linde
MADRID Nov 20 (Reuters) - The recapitalisation of Spain's banking system should be mostly completed by the middle of next year, Bank of Spain governor Luis Maria Linde said on Tuesday.
He said the success of the bad bank depended on the pace of recovery of the economy.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program