Spanish bank recapitalisation seen complete mid-2013 - Linde
MADRID Nov 20 (Reuters) - The recapitalisation of Spain's banking system should be mostly completed by the middle of next year, Bank of Spain governor Luis Maria Linde said on Tuesday.
He said the success of the bad bank depended on the pace of recovery of the economy.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |